Friday, December 28, 2012

LIVING THE AH-HA in 2013


DON'T YOU LOVE THOSE AH-HA MOMENTS?
I seem to re-live them every so many years…you know, there's something you realize is important and you tuck it in your back pocket memory for a bit and before you know it, you kind of forgot the power of that moment.

Well that happened again to me just yesterday; a new Ah-Ha moment that I recall having before…albeit in a different way.   I won’t bore you with the details but this particular Ah-Ha was coupled with the ‘feeling’ of knowing and a bit of ‘envisioning’ about where and what my state of being has been. But it was a powerful moment, full of clarity and ripe for encouraging change. 
This time, instead of being uplifted temporarily and allowing my good old monkey brain to derail me, I will put reminders everywhere in 2013 to keep me on track. 

This important reminder is to ‘Live Large’.  What does that mean? Funny because after I wrote the above note, my 5 year old grandson came into the room and asked me to explain it to him.  So I had to say it aloud to him and myself, again.  I said, “It means to be all that you can be.” It means to shift the way I have been looking at my life; my daily expectations of how my day, week, month, life are unfolding.  It means remove the walls I have built, permitted, even encouraged, to define me, how my day goes, how my life works, etc.
Well, I've gotten darned good at narrowing my boundaries and my outcomes, and I’m not going to take it anymore. 
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

Did you ever see the movie that ends with people throwing open the windows to their houses and apartments as they yell out to anyone who can hear them; “I’m fed up and I’m not going to take it anymore”, or something like that?  Well that’s what we should all be saying to ourselves.  Generally speaking, as humanity…we are all pretty fed- up with the humdrum of our daily existence, we have settled for where we are - as we work harder to ‘manifest’ in the future, we believe we have no control over others who call the shots for our existence. Pretty common, boxed in way of thinking/manifesting. We may have clarity for a time, but boom, back into the trap of boundaries we fall.  ~WE HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO WE ARE~

WAIT. What if we remove those self-imposed walls?  Scary thought, huh?  They do create our comfort zone.  BUT PLAY WITH THIS THOUGHT...WHAT IF we allow ourselves to recognize the HUGE, EXPANSIVE, POWERFUL SPIRITS THAT WE ARE?  WOW, wouldn’t that be awesome, empowering, uplifting, and life altering?  What’s to stop us?  Only us.  What’s to stop me?  Only me.  THERE ARE NO WALLS. WOW. NONE. I PUT THEM THERE. HELLO? MOI....NO WALLS.

I’m off to scribble ‘LIVE LARGE’ on every surface, sticky note and item I can find that my eyes will graze across in the coming days and months.  That is my mantra for 2013. Remember, remember, remember, the expansive, boundless stream from which we eminate; remember we are boundless even now...Remember to wake-up to our FULL POTENTIAL.

I wish the same for you in 2013 and beyond; the GIFT OF CLARITY, of who you really are and of what you truly want, and an EXPANSION OF SPIRIT that knows no bounds.  IMAGINE.
Together we IMAGINE and MANIFEST... THAT IS OUR CHOICE. 
~I'M IMAGINING WITH YOU.~

Wishing You a Happy New Year, A Joyful New You and all the sticky notes you need to Remember.
Love and Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment